These honeys are letting it all hang out!! Cheesecake, chocolate, oreos.. who could ask for anything more? These are one of my all time favorite things to make. Great for any get together however casual or fancy and they always look impressive. Everyone always wants to know, “What exactly is THAT?!” There is no denying their beauty!!
I’ve seen some variations of this recipe that have Whoppers on top, but I like to put Twix candy! You can pretty much try whatever you like! 😀
Yield: Makes one 8 x 8 pan
- 8 oz. cookie dough (ready-made or homemade)
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small bag of Twix
- 5-6 Oreos, chopped (I use whatever I don’t use for the layering!)
Let’s get cookin’!
Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out or using your fingers and press cookie dough to an 1/8 inch thickness.
- Place pan in the oven and bake at 350ºF for about 10-15 minutes or until crisp. (You don’t want to overcook it because it’ll be going back into the oven later!)
- In mean time, prepare the cheesecake filling. Place cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a bowl and beat until blended.
- Place whole Oreos on top of slightly baked cookie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until the cheesecake has set up a bit and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting.
K bye!!! :-*