All right it’s Monday. Everyone’s favorite day of the week!!! Yawnnnn… So I definitely wanted to make something yummy, but pretty much used things that I already had lying around in my fridge. I hope you enjoy it! It’s super easy and delicious. The tomatoes and basil really make it taste like summer!
2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
1 Tbsp. fresh chopped or dried basil
1 clove of garlic, minced
Salt & pepper to taste
5 medium sized chicken cutlets/tenders
Italian seasoned Panko crumbs
Let’s get cookin’!
- Preheat the oven to 400º. Chop the zucchini and tomatoes. In a large bowl combine the ricotta, zucchini, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Rinse and trim the chicken tenders. Season each side with salt & pepper. Spread the mixture onto the length of the chicken.
- Carefully roll up the chicken and secure with a few toothpicks!
- Dip the chicken breasts into the egg, then the Panko crumbs until both sides are evenly covered.
- Line a casserole dish with tin foil and arrange the chicken roll ups evenly.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before serving. Remove toothpicks. Enjoy!! Happy Monday! :-p
I served this with a loaded baked potato and fried zucchini. A perfect summer meal! 🙂
K bye!!! :-*