Hey everyone! Ready for your mid week treat?? These cookies are great because you can literally throw pretty much anything into them and they’ll taste great. Granola, cereal, chocolate chips, candy, whatever! 🙂 In this version, I did pretzels, peanut butter cups and chocolate chips. Try not to eat all of the cookie batter, because it is sooo good! 🙂
-1.5 c. unbleached all purpose flour
-1 tsp. baking powder
-1/2 tsp. baking soda
-1 tsp. kosher salt
-1 3/4 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
-1 c. granulated sugar
-1/2 c. light brown sugar
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-1/2 c. salted pretzel pieces (or however much you’d like to add!) 🙂
-1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
Let’s Get Bakin’!
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl on medium-low speed. After about 30 seconds, increase speed to medium and beat for another minute or so longer. Add 1 egg and vanilla extract and beat on medium low until fully mixed.
- With a wooden spoon, mix flour mixture with sugar & egg mixture until smooth. Add chocolate chips, chopped up Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, and chopped up pretzels and mix until smooth. You will want to eat all of this batter it is sooo good! 😀
- Scoop dough into balls (about 1.5 inches), then roll the cookie dough into little balls. Place dough balls onto prepared baking sheet spacing them about 2.5 inches apart. They will spread a lot!! Cover the cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Freeze the dough at least 20 minutes or refrigerate for an hour before baking.
- Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and bake one sheet at a time at 350º for about 20-22 minutes, rotating the cookie sheet halfway thru. The cookies should be a pretty golden brown, crunchy on the edges, and moist and delicious in the middle! 😀
K bye!!! :-*