Happy almost Valentine’s Day!! You don’t really need an excuse to make these delicious chocolate chip cookies that are soft and still crispy at the same time!!
-1/2 c. butter, softened (1/2 stick)
-1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
-1/3 cup granulated sugar
-2 tsp. vanilla extract
-1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
-2 tsps. cornstarch
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Let’s get bakin’!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla, and mix until combined, about 1 minute.
- Add in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt, and beat on medium-low speed until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand with a wooden spoon.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for atleast 10-20 minutes, but I usually try to chill it longer.
- Arrange the cookie dough on a baking sheet about 1 inch apart and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are just set.
- Cool cookies on a wire wrack and eat immediately for best results! 😀
K bye!!! :-*